Long distance sessions, also known as remote sessions, are conducted similarly to an in-person session and afford equal benefit. Sessions are typically conducted via video chat or telephone.
Reasons why some clients prefer distance sessions:
- Convenience – life keeps us busy! Some prefer relaxing in the comforts of their own home while listening to their session.
- Unable to attend in person – high travel costs, distance, or time constraints.
- Sessions for children – less stress to the child and less work for the parent.
- Illness – too sick to travel, in hospital receiving treatment, or at home recovering from an operation.
- Emergency sessions – sudden illness or accidents.
- Travelling, or on holiday.
- It isn’t just busy people in Sydney who book distance sessions, clients can be anywhere in the world! We regularly work with people living in Canada, New Zealand, England, the United States, Europe and beyond!
"We had been trying to get pregnant for over a year without luck. After testing, the doctor told us we had infertility problems and that it would be very hard for us to become pregnant in a natural way. We are now happy to say that our pregnancy test showed positive. We want to extend our sincerest gratitude for their amazing work and the gift they given us!"
- Robby & Karlien – Belgium
What does a distance session look like?
Similar to an in-person session, I contact the you (the client) to get an update on what is going on in your life, what has changed, what is the same, what you want to focus on.
There are 2 ways to conduct a distance session:
- We connect and do the session live (via phone or video chat); or
- If you prefer, I get your update via phone, video chat, email or text. Results are then made known by email – I record the session live and send you an mp3 recording the same day your session is completed. The recording holds the essence and energy of the session. You are able to listen to the recording somewhere quiet, at your convenience, with no interruptions, and in a relaxed state.
Distance is not a factor in the effectiveness of the session – some clients find remote sessions to be more powerful than in-person sessions.
" The distance session was great. I didn't know what to expect, but you gave me goosebumps when you were able to actually connect with my body and find out info even when were were not face-to-face. You have an amazing talent."
- Junko, Sydney"
How do distance sessions work?
Remote sessions work the exact same way in-person sessions do. Simply put, quantum theory tells us that everything is connected and there is no such thing as “distance”. Long distance healing is like wireless technology. It is well accepted that the garage door opener works by wireless methods. The mobile phone works at even greater distances. There simply has to be a sender and a receiver. In the context of BodyTalk, the practitioner is the sender and you are the receiver. If you'd like to read more, read this blog post.
There is a deep interconnection and interdependence between every atom in the universe and therefore every human being in the universe. Read more about quantum physics, entanglement, and non-local connections here.