Distance healing work is a new concept for many of us.
I can honestly say that the first time I was introduced to this possibility I had my reservations.
Some thoughts that crossed my mind included:
- ‘How can I be here in my living room and you (the healthcare practitioner) be tens, hundreds, even thousands of kilometres away?'
- ‘Is she psychic? Does she have superhuman powers of perception?’
- ‘Is this a hoax?’
Lucky for me, however, my friend’s exuberant praise and successful experience with this increasingly popular modality really struck home with me, and I decided to give it a chance. I was blown away by its effectiveness. I needed to know more.
Turns out that new research in quantum theory can help explain this healing work. I know what you’re thinking, eek! Quantum physics? Sounds complicated! And truthfully, I agree that much of the quantum world is difficult to comprehend. So, let me break down a few key principles for you:
- Cause and effect does not necessarily apply. Particles (or clusters of particles, i.e. people) that appear to be separate are actually connected by a web of energy. Physical contact is not necessary for one object (or person) to influence another.
- The observer is an active participant in what is happening (we create our reality).
- The fundamental particles of the physical world are not fixed, but instead constantly move and change. That movement and change are affected by how we observe it.
Still making your head spin? Simply put, quantum theory tells us that everything is connected and there is no such thing as distance. Enter: distance healing work. Distance healing is like wireless technology. It is well accepted that the garage door opener works by wireless methods. The mobile phone works at even greater distances. There simply has to be a sender (the health care practitioner) and a receiver (you, the client seeking help).
We are only just beginning to understand this new realm of physics. But just because we don’t have a complete understanding, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist. Just because your cat doesn’t understand wireless internet, doesn’t mean Wi-Fi doesn’t exist – correct? This is the cutting edge of health care. Deeper, more complete rationale around the inner workings of distance healing will come into view as new discoveries are made in the science world.
Just imagine healing from the comfort of your own couch, no traffic, no taking a day off work to see the doctor. Starting to sound more appealing, right? Away on holiday? Too ill to make the trip? Not in the same country as your favourite health care practitioner? No problem! This is healing for the 21st century. Not hocus pocus, just real, tangible healing on a physical, mental, energetic level. Take a test drive. Experience a distance session for yourself and see what all the hype is about.
We had been trying to get pregnant for over a year without luck. After testing the doctor told us we had infertility problems and that it would be very hard for us to become pregnant in a natural way.
We are now happy to say that after our [distance] BodyTalk session and Constellation work our pregnancy test showed positive.
Our doctor didn't understand how it was possible, but we knew better. We want to extend our sincerest gratitude for their amazing work and the gift they gave us!
- Robby & Karlien, Belgium